Digital Product Owner Responsibilities:
- As a product owner you are end-to-end responsible and accountable for the website of TotalEnergies.be
- This means that the product owner knows his assets by heart and is the SPOC for improvements and bug reporting.
- The Product Manager delivers the highest priority features on the product roadmap that are aligned to the product vision and organizational priorities.
- Develop sprint and deployment plans aligned to our product’s go-to-market strategy, defining feature set releases that deliver value to our customers.
- Coordinate efficiently between UX, IT Dev and agencies.
- Document requirements and acceptance criteria for features, epics, and stories. The product team should contribute to the writing, but the PO owns accepting the story.
- Own the backlog, maintain consistent prioritization of work, and facilitate backlog refinement with the team.
- Attend and actively participate in in sprint plannings, daily scrum, sprint review/demo, and retrospectives
- Collaborate with the other Product Managers and Business Analyst to gather and monitor data on product usage and user behaviors to inform prioritization of features.
- Collaborate with Design Research to lead ongoing user interviews, usability tests, A/B tests, etc. and share key findings with the team(s).
- The product owner can delegate tasks to the business analyst or other persons within the team, but he / she remains fully accountable.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience: working as a Product Owner (strongly preferred), or working in a related role with overlap into this field (e.g Business Analyst)
- Experience defining and documenting product requirements and in Agile/Scrum practices
- Experience working in managing backlogs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to complete complex tasks on short deadlines and in a fast-past environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to work closely to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- You are a digital native with advanced technical skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Language: NL or FR + EN
- An attractive salary package with extra benefits;
- Training to boost your employability;
- Internal, national or international mobility opportunities;
- A pleasant working environment, where the well-being of each individual is a priority;
- The possibility to telework up to 9 days per month, and also to work 1 day per week in Brussels.